Since we are on the subject of Jewish cooking (see my previous post on Joan Nathan's Quiches, Kugels and Couscous here), kosher cooking, though debatable, has a general consensus of being healthier. Once in a blue moon, happens especially when we are downtown DC visiting an exhibit, I do wolf down, a hot dog, and feel much better knowing it is a Hebrew National. Unfortunately this confession I cannot later retract or deny! The next two Washingtonian cookbook authors, while not advocating junk food habits, Kosher is one they do champion. Paula Shoyer of the The Kosher Baker (Brandeis University Press) and Meredith Jacobs of the The Modern Jewish Mom's Guide to Shabbat (HarperCollins) are lovely ladies and young, hip moms and their books are perfect duo giveaways!
2. Please follow @foodwanderings on twitter.
3. Please LIKE foodwanderings Facebook page if you got Facebook.
4. Leave a comment on this post! You are encouraged to share a comment about The Kosher Baker and The Modern Jewish Mom's Guide to Shabbat or any other thoughts.
4. If you RT or post on your Facebook page this giveaway post link, you get an additional entry. Please drop me an additional comment on this post saying that you did so.
5. Drawing will be done randomly from all comments recorded by Thur., Nov.25 at midnight and one lucky winner will be announced Fri., Nov. 26.
6. Shipping only in the US. Sorry my friends overseas, I hope one day I could afford the mailing.